ColdMechanics is a small indie game studio based in Canada. Our target is to produce software to the best of our knowledge and capacity. We hope that passion will be noticeable within our games and plug-ins.
December Studio UpdateJan 14, 2020
The month of December was an excellent month. We put a lot of time on the projects during the vacations.
- Fix the colour of the favicon and the logo on the about page.
- We created a webpage for a new Unity asset we release.
- Reunions to work on GDD.
- Deployment of a new version of the Unity asset "2D Pixel Perfect Position," fixing some error in the documentation and text menu.
- We submitted a new Unity asset named Async Sound Manager. This asset helps manage the usage of the AudioSources used in a game.
- Publish of a new version of the game The Panel DC, fixing a bug with the Simon Says and updating so of the internal modules.
- Update the assets and data of some online profiles.
- We follow a Unity formation to put the team members on the same basic level.
Using the holiday season vacations, we were able to put more time than usual to work on the studio elements.
The work done during that month will help us concentrate more on the Zeppelin commander game.
New Patreon page!Jan 13, 2020
We release our Patreon page!
This new source of income will help us cover our expenses and to acquire the tools and the external help we need.
To see the page, click on this link: https://www.patreon.com/coldmechanics
The choice to become a member is entirely voluntary and to your discretion.