ColdMechanics is a small indie game studio based in Canada. Our target is to produce software to the best of our knowledge and capacity. We hope that passion will be noticeable within our games and plug-ins.
January Studio UpdateFeb 21, 2020
January was a pretty soft month, where we accomplish some excellent progress in the Zeppelin commander game.
- Fix the Unity assets links on the page, not pointing to the right store page.
- We start working on the combat system. Now two ships can shoot at each other.
- Start implementing the player resource inventory and the money system.
- Add a ship placeholder for our tests.
- Due to some time limitations, we were only able to meet all the team together a single time remotely. This session was efficient and allowed us to move forward the game Zeppelin Commander.
We don't meet that much during that month, but we start working on the core components of Zeppelin Commander. February is currently looking a lot like January in terms of work and meeting, so expect a monthly report in the same mood like this one.
December Studio UpdateJan 13, 2020
The month of December was an excellent month. We put a lot of time on the projects during the vacations.
- Fix the colour of the favicon and the logo on the about page.
- We created a webpage for a new Unity asset we release.
- Reunions to work on GDD.
- Deployment of a new version of the Unity asset "2D Pixel Perfect Position," fixing some error in the documentation and text menu.
- We submitted a new Unity asset named Async Sound Manager. This asset helps manage the usage of the AudioSources used in a game.
- Publish of a new version of the game The Panel DC, fixing a bug with the Simon Says and updating so of the internal modules.
- Update the assets and data of some online profiles.
- We follow a Unity formation to put the team members on the same basic level.
Using the holiday season vacations, we were able to put more time than usual to work on the studio elements.
The work done during that month will help us concentrate more on the Zeppelin commander game.