ColdMechanics is a small indie game studio based in Canada. Our target is to produce software to the best of our knowledge and capacity. We hope that passion will be noticeable within our games and plug-ins.
July Studio UpdateAug 11, 2019
Nothing new here, I did one or two minor fixes on the new theme, but that's all.
I'm planning the next game, and I will soon start looking for teammates.
Release version 1.2 of the game, fixing many bugs and adding many new features. You can found more details on the Steam Community Hub here.
I start working on a community guide to help people complete the puzzles when they are stuck. This guide is now available to everyone here.
My plan for the last month was to take a vacation, and instead of doing it, I decided to fine-tune the game and to fix the previously known bugs. I still have a plan to take a vacation month. It will just be a little later than I initially planned.
June Studio UpdateJul 14, 2019
- Fix visual bugs caused by the new theme.
- Accelerate the user picture download.
- The game was officially released. See the article on this event here.
- Release of the patch 1.01 to fix some bugs and add some functionality. More details here.
What Is Next
- The patch 1.02 will be released soon, fixing more bugs, polishing some section and will come with some requested features. As initially planned, this may be the last game patch adding functionality and polishing the game. Maybe some other patches fixing bugs will be published, but the project is now in the state I want, and I will move on to another project.
- A puzzle hint guide to help the stuck players and explain the logic behind the puzzles. It will take the form of a Steam Guide.
For the next month, I will take a break on the development side. I will use my free time to follow some tutorial and also try to learn how to draw.