ColdMechanics is a small indie game studio based in Canada. Our target is to produce software to the best of our knowledge and capacity. We hope that passion will be noticeable within our games and plug-ins.
June Studio UpdateJul 14, 2019
- Fix visual bugs caused by the new theme.
- Accelerate the user picture download.
- The game was officially released. See the article on this event here.
- Release of the patch 1.01 to fix some bugs and add some functionality. More details here.
What Is Next
- The patch 1.02 will be released soon, fixing more bugs, polishing some section and will come with some requested features. As initially planned, this may be the last game patch adding functionality and polishing the game. Maybe some other patches fixing bugs will be published, but the project is now in the state I want, and I will move on to another project.
- A puzzle hint guide to help the stuck players and explain the logic behind the puzzles. It will take the form of a Steam Guide.
For the next month, I will take a break on the development side. I will use my free time to follow some tutorial and also try to learn how to draw.
The Panel DC Game is release!Jun 25, 2019
We finally released the game The Panel DC on Steam, after more than a year of part-time work.
The development takes way more time than I originally planned, but I'm pretty happy with the result.
For the people who will try it, I hope you find it interesting and shared it with your friends.