December was a month of festivities. So by effect, this month was not productive studio side. The Christmas and New Year party (and after parties) have taken much of our time.
- We make the website SEO reachable, now Google, Yahoo, and others can scan its content.
- The assets were optimized, some of them are now ten times smaller than before, and this makes the website load way faster.
The game: The Panel
- We start playing with Unity, and now the Splash screen and a preliminary version of the menu are created.
- I start following an online course on Unity 2D Game Development for mobiles. Some of the technique I learn in it will be useful for my work.
- We start working on the Technical Design Document. This document will contain the scene assets, naming convention, overall the information on how to work on the project as a team.
That resume the work is done in December. Happy year 2018!