- I go around all the website, chasing all the typos I can find with a new spelling corrector tool. So I go around all the articles that we published, correcting grammar errors and also page content. The number of spelling error has dropped by quite a bit.
- I start working on a new website section for a new product I'm producing. This section will be available on the website once the item is available to purchase, what should not be in a long time.
- Felix and I have worked some evening together for many hours, also all days to improve the Zeppelin Commander game. We were now having multiple assets and the code for movement, playing music and catching user input is being practically done.
- We still don't have news of our artist, Ben.
The Panel DC
- More sound have been added when the player is interacting with the puzzle elements.
- Fine-tune the animations, the position of the objects, and their trigger zone.
- Puzzle elements now starting communicating with each other.
Overall, August was a pretty productive month. More than the previous one, but certainly less the next one. Some interesting elements are to come for the month of September.