- Minor changes the back-end side. These changes may protect us from DDOS attacks and speed up the website worldwide.
- We accomplish a rush working session to finish the “minimum viable product” game state.
- We stop the project “The Panel” more details here.
- We deploy new tools internally to work more efficiently and reduce our cost.
- RP had decided to quit the studio. More details here.
The Panel DC
The Panel Director’s Cut is my new project, my version of the game. I want to complete The Panel saga by myself, starting all from the ground, only having the experience acquires by our last attempt.
Currently, it’s going well:
- Assets are 60–70% complete.
- Most of the puzzle elements are created and animated.
- A new splash screen has been designed as a new game menu.
- There is now a way to exit the game while playing! Yes, our last version was lacking this feature.
I may write an article on that adventure in the future.
This last month has taken much energy from us. We will have in late May a reunion to decide what new game we want to accomplish as a team. Most of the team will take the first section of the month off.